What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, January 15, 2012

MY MOM'S BAD HAIR DAY/ NOT FITTING IN?

  Hey guyz, and I forget to mention that last Friday was, Friday the 13th. Some says that is the day full of bad luck and you have to make every thing right to avoid it to happen. Well, I got a brand new hairstyle, that is ok... But my mom got a hairstyle............., NOT bad but TOO TRENDY. But she thinks that I CANT ACCEPT it. Alright, I will come straight to my point, SHE HAD A BAD HAIR DAY. Dont worry, it wasnt on Friday, it was not on Friday, it was yesterday. Daddy thought it was really MAD WOMEN looking.(Thats TOO EXAGGERATING....) She also didn't liked it. She said that the barber said that is now very trendy and she should try it, so she tried it. But she was not happy. My aunt(YeYe) said that it looks ok. My other aunt(BeYe)said that it looks so KOREAN!!!!
  Okay, enough of that story, now for my days at school. During TnT class(Tattoos and Tofu if you didn't read my last post), our new coach(last coach: Jason) which I forgotten his name, told us to form into groups by 3 persons. Everyone had their groups, all except for me.... I tried as fast as I could to find the 3 persons but my friends had already got more friends so I was TOO LATE!!! So I was there one person doing everything BY MYSELF. Next time, Im picking my friends before class. That will be more safer. Anyway, I have WAY TOO MUCH RESEARCH HOMEWORK, that I almost forgot which research is based on which subject!!!!
  And next week is Chinese New Year and you know, Im going to Johor and Melaka AGAIN!!!!!!! And now Im CRAZY about my cousins right now!!!!!
SO THATS ALL FOR NOW AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK, BYEXD!!!!!!
A BONUS VIDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment