What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, January 14, 2012

STRANGE STOMACH ACHE?!

  Hey guyz, and I have the most painest experience of stomach ache, but we are not too sure how I got them. During Monday night, I ate fish, vegie and LALA. After that, I went to the computer room to do my research. But after that for a while, I had the strangest and PAINEST stomach ache of all time. Then my dad had to take my to the doctor to buy me some medicines and ask how am I feeling. We suspect is the LALA's I ate, but everyone also ate the LALAS, WHY IS IT ONLY ME?! My mom also suspect that maybe is the food I ate in SCHOOL. But I only ate CHICKEN, VEGIE AND RICE AT SCHOOL(That is pretty average....). What could go wrong with that!!!!So I think maybe the flies lay an egg on it or something. But my KITCHEN HAVE FLIES TOO!!!!!????
  And besides that news, I HEARD THERE IS A NEW AWESOME EPIC MARVEL MOVIE COMING THIS MAY!!!!! Its called "The Avengers". I actually knew about the movie, But until watched the EPIC trailer, my mind changed........., to even MORE EXCITED.Take a look:
SO I THINK THATS ALL FOR TODAY, MORE FOR TOMMOROW AND AS ALWAYS IM GOING TO MY TENNIS CLASS AND BYE GUYZXD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment