What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year.New Life.New Attitude.New School.New Friends.New Stuff.New Memories.New Blog.New Name.New ME!

  Hey guyz, and the title told HALF of the story, but here will have the description below.(Heard this a lot at Youtube.)And to let you all know, today I just found out that my aunt didn't have blood cist, she had WATER CIST. The blood was covering it the whole time, and we did not know that. So my aunt wasted all that Blood, Sweat, Tears for that, what a PITY!!! And today we went outside practically THE WHOLE DAY. First, we went to KL to go to the EduFair because my sister is now Form 5(WOW, Time sure flies.....), and next year she is going to university, so she need to decide which university to go. There were a lot of universities there to choose from.(Sunway University, Monash University, Taylors University and Inti College) But it doesnt mean you can just choose which university you want.(Everyone KNOWS THAT!!!!)You need to talk with the principal or teachers there for their advantages.
  After 2 or 3 hours there, we went to Petaling Street AKA Chinatown. We bought a lot of stuff there and OUR LEGS BECAME JELLIES!!!(Means we're tired) So we needed to stay for dinner to rest our legs.(Most of it was my legs.) The nasi lemak I ordered(that I thought was delicious), but when I ate that, IT WAS BORING AND LAME AS HELL.The rice was too much, the samba was weird, and the egg was .... I cant describe it.) Then I got all the way back her to write this post.
  All right now enough about today, because this post is all about spending the year 2012, which the year of the DRAGON!!!!! How cool is that!!!! So now its a new year with a brand new life. And my new years resolution is to have a better attitude. And my new school is now the same as my sisters, but is the DIFFERENT BUILDING!!! How suckish is that!!!! But Im still lucky, because I get the one that has a field in there, SWEET!!!!! The school is a lot different THAN ALL THE OTHER KEBANGSAAN SCHOOLS. Its FUN to learn there, and all the teachers there are really FUN. But some guys from drama class said that Teacher Erica is EVIL, maybe their rumours..... Speaking of drama, drama is also a choice for SKILLS ENHANCEMENT. There is actually a total of 4, Drama, Art and Design, Vocal training and my pick: HIP HOP!!!! Yeah man!!!! You guys saw me dance before right, and I SUCK A LITTLE BIT. Our Hip Hop teacher is Simon and actually got some REALLY GOOD moves for us to teach. And he said that he was once Battleground's JUDGE??!!! WOW, We all said!!! But I dont know if its real or is he joking. And I met many new teachers and have many new subjects. The textbooks there are really thick and they are WAY EXPENSIVE THAN  THE BOOKS I BOUGHT AT LICK HUNG. I aslo had TnT, first I thought it was a BOMB, but it was Tattoos and Tofu?!(What the hell is that?) I also ask that question, what was that? Well it actually mean that guys or girls with tattoos are those STRONG ones, those guy or girl that are WEAK as a Tofu. So thats why its called, Tattoos and Tofu. And also we have LOCKERS there which are AWESOME, because you dont need to have problems with your books anymore and I rented one for myself and its only RM20 per year.
  SO THATS ALL FOR TODAY AND I HOPE YOU ALL WILL HAVE A GREAT WEEK, AND I UPDATED MY BLOG AGAIN TO B+ FOR BRYAN, COOL RIGHT!!!! SO BYE GUYZ @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment