What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, January 29, 2012

CNY CELEBRATION ROCKS!/HTC FLYER GONE HAYWIRE?

  Hey guyz, and today is the FINAL DAY of CNY, and Im really sad to leave my cousins from Johor and Melaka, but it is now time to go back to school. And MORE GOOD NEWS, I am going to have a OPEN HOUSE(Viewers: Why didn't you invite ME?)in my house this Sunday. And my cousins(only one family of them, but its better than nothing)are coming AGAIN this Friday. This week just got better. And I had a thrilling time at Johor and Melaka. And I hope to see them soon. Im sure most of also had a great time like me.
Getting the ANG PAUS!
Having fun with COUSINS!
Get to see your AUNTIES AND UNCLES AGAIN!
Enjoying the FOOD THERE!
My school even made a video about it.
  FUNNY RIGHT, its a parody of the famous, IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!! And they did the same thing as us, A ROBOT HEAD. And once again Michelle THE TEMPLE RUN PRO!!! But she keep loses to me at Fruit Ninja Duel, and now she still angry about it. ISN'T IT?
And I forgot to tell you last year I had AN AWESOME HTC FLYER. The usage of it is SWEET, but before CNY, IT GONE TOTAL HAYWIRE?!!!!! First, the charger cant charge it. 2, It can be able to on(It happened today...). 3, But its SIM CARD suddenly got LOCKED by the PUK code?!!.4. ITS FULL BATTERY???!!! I dont know what happened to this CRAZY TABLET, or somekind of Paranormal Activity going on in there. But now the operator says it needs to be EXCHANGED. Which is a good thing, so I do not have to go through TOO MUCH HEADACHE thinking about WHAT THE HECK is WRONG, with this device. But now in school is better, I got more confidence.
SO NOW IM STILL HOPING FOR THAT OPEN HOUSE AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL WILL HAVE A GREAT WEEK, BYE ;)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment