What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, April 21, 2012

EPIC RESULTS ON MY TEST PAPERS!!!!

   Hey guyz, and I'm FREAKIN HAPPY. Because I got EPIC MARKS FOR ALL TEST PAPERS. Its was MOAR THAN what I expected.(ABUDEN??!!!!!)
Chemistry: 80%
History: 78%
Biology: 83%
Geography: 83%
Maths: 63%(THIS WAS A RELIEF, I WILL EXPLAIN LATER :)
Physics: 63%
And you all might think.(If you are studying IGCSE, THEN WHERE THE HECK IS YOUR MARKS FOR ENGLISH). Maybe you will think that Im TOO ASHAMED of putting such low marks. Well, THATS THE EXACT X. 
BEHOLD(THE HIGHEST)~ENGLISH:93%~
My jaws was completely broke that moment because it was so high I was one of the highest.
And another thing is that why I said that me having a B for my Maths is a relief is that, 14/25 FAILED THE MATH TEST. And I am one of the 11 that survived(in other words, PASS) the Math test. And I GOT A B which was GOOD already. Some of my classmates even got A, and the best- Wei Wen that got A*(90+%) for her Math test. She was also from Lick Hung(that explains the good results, if you are from Lick Hung, you know what I mean.....)and now she is the Top student. The last Top Student in my 6M Lick Hung class was Yi Mei.
(Fun fact: 76% to 89% is A)
So now I have 4As except 2Bs AND 1A* which is pretty good. T.T(Tears of JOY!!!!)
Seriously, lots of my friends were REALLY JEALOUS OF ME, because when I tried to cheered them up, they said I should stop showing off. 
The reason why some much people fail in MATHS is maybe they didnt really do their homework or listen in class(No, MOST OF THEM DID THEIR HOMEWORK, But themselves?), or they did not double check. If i would triple check all of my test papers, I would be as high as the glowing star on the Christmas Tree.
And the reason I got an A* on my English Test paper is because OF THIS BLOG. This blog routine have been increasing my grammar skills through Grammar and Spell Check. And my story writing skills are COMPLETELY FANTASTIC. So I say I DONT STOP TILL I DROP!!!!!
After all that dull words, here's a MEMEPIC from ME to YOU.
THERE IS STILL A MILLION OF STORIES TO TELL BUT I THINK IS GOOD FOR TODAY, GOOD NIGHT FELLOWS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment