What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, April 14, 2012

POOR EARTH HOUR!!!

  Hey guyz, two weeks ago(MAN YOUR LATE)it was EARTH HOUR DAY(Last Last Saturday). And that day I did'nt post because of various reasons(THE EXAM WHICH IS NOW OVER).PS. A shout out to my friend back in primary school whose birthday on Earth Hour Day. Every year we always support Earth Hour, even at birthday parties we so it. But this year, that Saturday, NO ONE DID. I calculated from 8:30 to 10:00, NO ONE DID. How I detected it??!!! First, no one talked about it,(only on the radio). When we pass by houses, there was bright bright light in them(Most of the houses, the rest supported and turn offed everything).
But the worst is, WE DIDNT SUPPORT TOO. If Im complaining to them, look at MY OWN SUPPORT.
This was because technology was everything to us, EVERYTHING. In our lives, technology is the one UPGRADING to make us feel better. So I dont think too much people will support lighting up candles.
  I have no choice because I MUST REVISE because its my test, but I am SO EAGER TO DO IT. But who knew that Earth Hour can be done in ROOMS. If I knew that, I would do it for my room, because my dad didnt really care about Earth Hour, so he disagreed to do it for the entire house. So made this post as a REMINDER to YOU ALL, ME and MY FAMILY. We MUST SUPPORT EARTH HOUR TO SAVE ELECTRICITY AND GIVE IT A BREAK.NEXT YEAR. And so sorry for not putting this during Wednesday the Public Holiday for the new Agong installation.


I REALLY HAVE TO HURRY TO TENNIS CLASS SO PEACE OFF AND TOMORROW WE WILL DICUSS ABOUT A DAY OF SOMEONE REVIVING , PEACE OFF!!! $$>$$



No comments:

Post a Comment