What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, April 8, 2012

FREEDOM FROM EXAM!!!!!!!!!

  HEY GUYS, so today Im am freakin happy, because we get to sing at the Karaoke(WAIT!!! My mom passed by and said we are not going anymore because we didnt book, so we are gonna watch a MOVIE instead, last I forgot to mention Wrath Of The Titans which is also EPIC!!!!! Its is actually the second movie after Clash of The Titans.(SORRY IF YOU ALREADY KNEW, duh!!!!!) And the exam is over, the good thing is because my school's exam schedule is only 3 test, 1 on April, 2 on July, 3 on ????) So I will have no tests till July, WOOHOOO!!!! WAIT AGAIN, My grandmother and my aunt just came, so obviously she can't watch Wrath of The Titans if you know what I mean...
The reason why she cant watch it:
  So we just have to shop then. The exam was FURIOUSLY HARD, especially HISTORY(England), IFYOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN??!!!!Maths was okay, but most of the people came out with long faces and kept saying "Im gonna fail, Im gonna fail, Im gonna fail, Im gonna fail," in their mouths. This is because Im studying( STUDY+DYING= STUDYING) IGCSE syllabus.(I have NO IDEA what is the meaning of that.....) This means dont need to go through PMR and SPM anymore, OH YEAH!!!!! But it will BE HARDER THAN THAT. OHHHHHH DANG IT!!!! But Im lucky because the generation right now is Science, Maths everything, MALAY!!! So because of my good english, I was been sent to this school, Sirius Scholar. This school's teachers are all VERY FUNNY AND AT THE SAME TIME COOL. 
  Did I mention that yesterday was GOOD FRIDAY??!!(No.) Those of you who dont know what day that is, is the day that Jesus was hanged with nails(UUHHHHH!!!! My fingers and feet are now starting to hurt..)to the cross to die for all our DEVILISH SINS. And tomorrow happens to be Easter which is pretty EPIC if you know what I mean.(No.)
  Its been such torture with the distance of me and my tablet were very far.(Just 2 rooms away, locked in MY PARENTS ROOM during the exams. But it had to be done.. Some of the people didnt came to school during GOOD FRIDAY and I dont know why??!! So now I can play Minecraft Pocket EDITION EVERY SINGLE DAY, WOOHOOO!!!! And I cant wait for the crafting update!!!!!(Mom, Dad, I know you have NO IDEA to what I said.)
SO I THINK THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY, AND HOPEFULLY TOMORROW I WILL POST AGAIN FOR EASTER, SO I WILL END THIS POST WITH A LOOOOOL PIC.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment