What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, April 22, 2012

THEME DAY ANOUCEMENT!!

  Hey guyz and today I will be announcing my school's annual event happening this Thursday. THEME DAY#1 for this year. So this is how it works: Every year, we will held an event called Theme day, and it will be twice a year, so its HALF-ANNUAL. Theme day is a day where the Responsible Teacher will give a theme, and we all must dress up as it, and seriously, IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND NOT WEAR ANYTHING, You will feel really awkward there trust me, I KNOW. And We are not supposed to waste all those blood, sweat and teared money just to buy a costume for that ONE PARTICULAR DAY, We are supposed to use our creativity to take anything we can find FROM OUR ORIGINAL HOMES and form our own handmade costumes. (YEAH, YEAH, WHAT'S THE THEME?!!!!)
  The theme is- EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL!!!!!(The MOTTO: He is afraid, He is alone, He is 300 billion lightyears from HOME!!!) 
   Yes indeeed, I will be dressing up as AN ALIEN!!! We are still discussing how to do it, but we need to do it FAST!!!! And also yes, THE TEACHERS AS WELL WILL DRESS UP AS ALIENS. There are many examples of EXTRA TERRESTRIAL:
Star Wars
Dead Space
Omnom from Cut The Rope
Boxhead from LMFAO(This is not entirely an Alien but a robot)
Katie Perry(She sang E.T. didn't she??!!)
Teletubies 
And MORE!!!!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS EVENT IM JUMPING ON TOP OF MY FEET, BUT TOO BAD YOU CANT JOIN, SO THAT WRAPS IT UP AND I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE NEXT WEEKEND, BYE YO *O*


No comments:

Post a Comment