What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, May 6, 2012

THE AVENGERS- The best superhero movie in history- Bryan Lee

  Hey guyz, and I WATCHED THE AVENGERS FOR FREE!!!(With free popcorn and coke ^.*) This is because my mom is an IBM worker, WAIT, SHE'S THE BOSS NOW, YYYAYYYY!!!!! IBM imployees or any related IBM people can book free tickets for that current date: May 1 2012.
  That movie was the best movie ever, but BECAUSE I HATE SPOILERS, and I dont wanna be one, I will just tell you the OBJECTIVE of the movie, but not any EPIC SCENES of the movie that you shall discover themselves. The whole theatre was full with IBMers with HIGH GRINS on their faces. I was VERY EXCITED about the movie I complaint to my mom that the advertisement before the movie start was SUPER LONG, But seriously, it has like OVER 10 ads and 2 TRAILERS. That was very annoying but that did not kill the EXCITING SPIRIT in me.
  First, If you wanna know exactly why and how about The Avengers movie, you have to watch all of their movies. 1.Iron Man 2.The Incredible Hulk 3.Iron Man 2 4.Thor 5. Captain America: The First Avenger(True story.) Iron Man being the First (Avenger Movie) doesnt mean that he was the LEADER, Captain America was.(YOU DON'T SAY??!!!!) Why are only these heroes featured on The Avengers, and not more MARVEL heroes like Spider Man?? There is a connection in all of these heroes' movie. If you watched The Incredible Hulk all the way until the end, There was a clip with Tony Stark talking about "The Team" with the General(Betty's Dad). Same as Iron Man 2's ending clip, showing Thor's Hammer on the floor, and Phill saying "We found it." Thor's ending clip, I did not really catch that. And because of some various reasons, I did not watch Captain America's movie. But because the Free Tickets have a constant date, I have no choice but to DUMP Captain America's story. Black Widow was introduced in Iron Man 2 being Tony Stark's secretary, but originally a SUPER SECRET AGENT. Hawkeye was the new avenger in the original movie.
  The main purpose of The Avengers, is that They are EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES who need to defeat Loki, (Thor's brother who wants revenge and he is NOT DEAD INDEED) having the Tesseract, A POWERFUL CUBE, POWERFUL ENOUGH that can destroy Planet Earth.
  Now I will put all the Avenger's trailer to make it look EPIC.

SO THAT IS IT FOR NOW I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU THIS MOVIE, BUT I JUST CANT DECIDE THE HUNGER GAMES OR THE AVENGERS, I DONT KNOW ONE BIT, BYE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment