What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, May 21, 2012

VENGEANCE SMELLS GOOD!(BEST EVENTS DAY EXPERIENCE OF MAH LIFE!!!

  Hey guyz, and today was the MOST WETTEST AND MUDDIEST day of my life. An extraordinary experience that is good, so that you can be prepared if this happens in the later time. And you will not be a coward saying:"OH NO, Water is can make us soaking wet, I rather stay home and read my dull books.....".
  And before I tell the experience to all of you, SIRIUS SCHOLAR YOUR THE BEST SCHOOL EVER!!!!
No matter what form we are, we had to be there at 7:00 a.m. My sister and her friends were already preparing and doing the extra work in starting 5:30 a.m. One of her friends had to stay over night for an easier morning. But right at the gate of the field of the school we were using, Wawasan So on and so on...(It means I FORGOTTEN!!)(P.S. We use other schools which have bigger fields with more space for 25 classes of students to set up their telematch and bigger MANNERS.) I'm actually glad no one really took photos of us and the rest of the STUDENTS covered in mud, because IT WILL LOOK STUPER DISGUSTING THAT EVEN YOU WOULD PUKE TO DEATH(JK, JK ONLY :3)!!!!!~~~~ 
  The reason why the field is so big, is because there are 3 schools in 1(~`3 IN 1 COFFEE`~), Tamil, Malay and Chinese. It was SO WIDE, like literally, it was just huge. The sky was so beautiful, and I'm not being cinematic or anything, it really was a great sky at the moment. Like it was meant for that day. But that clean pretty green nature grass was not going to be so perfect clean anymore, but TRASH, NEWSPAPER AND MUD WAS ALL AROUND the place. And the most common thing, that kept our morning SO ALIVE-WATER. Water was just everything that day. Before we get to that EPIC GAME EXPERIENCE part, we shall talk about the experience that when people came to OUR OWN GAME.                                                          The game that we come out with, its not really that good, but because of NONSENSICAL COMEDY going on in their heads, The name to our game was "The Ping-Pong Ball". And that IS true, our game is mostly about ping pong balls, but we didn't care much. The first class was completely confuse of our games, and THEY DIDN'T EVEN  GET TO PLAY BECAUSE OF THE AIRHORN(I will explain afterwards). It was such EMBARRASMENT it was for those Form 5s to come confusingly. But it was our FIRST seconds, our FIRST try, Who can blame us? I didn't know if it was Brian or them not listening well, but the airhorn was blown, so they had to go to the next class in their map.
   I bet you're CONFUSED right now, so I will give the BRIEF that I shouldn't done earlier in the post.(I'm DRAGGY SOMETIMES, sorry! :#) Every class would have a MAP, to tell you which class you should go after each airhorn is blown.(To prevent misunderstanding quarrel going on making everyone have FROWNIES :( ) The first airhorn is when we run all the way to our next class's game and listen to instructions given by them and quickly discuss who shall play the current game. The second airhorn means WE WILL START!!! Then, the third airhorn, we immediately stop and SWAP and RUN to the next class. The class with the MOST points shall win a RM500 HAMPER FULL WITH SNACKS LIKE LAYS, PRINGLES, FERRERO ROCHE, DORITOS, RUFFLES AND MORE.
  Before the games start, we tried out our game to see what happens when other classes played. It was just IMPOSSIBLE(The reason I didn't BOLD up the words will be explained later..). We cannot even score the lower small cups(5 points) And the HIGHEST in the middle with 50 points, we wrote there:"You can't win.Trust Me." Some of us even wanted to draw a TROLLFACE. But when the 2nd/13th class came, their first target was the 50 points, and one shot of that small ping pong ball.GOOOOOAAAALL!!! It was IN. Our jaw broke off. Then we thought that they were just lucky. MOAR THAN 3 at least had also a ping pong ball each into the MAIN PRIZE 50 points. Its US THAT WAS TROLLED.
  After all 13 classes played our game. We get a 30 minute break. And thats when the WATER COME IN THE EXPERIENCE. We had a WATER WAR. We get has much water and pour it on top of each other. If you got worried of water on your shirt, you can't say ANYTHING, during the games, because YOU ARE GOING TO BE COMPLETELY SOAKED!!!!!!!! We had "some" water all over us, to be ready for the DRENCHING TO COME. We played all 13 games, and they were fun. But having to explain ALL of them would take FOREVER. So I would only say out the MEMORABLE ones.
  1 Onyx had a game that was rather difficult to get points. It was a game that everyone have to squezze in together and protect themselves from water balloons(THAT WAS VERY PAINFUL TO THE BUTT@.@{Many have the same problem, its not only me ^.^}), water guns and galons of water throw into us. (Note: I did not played my sister's game because she was in the first session with me.) 5 Jade was a VERY VOMIT-LIKE/DISGUSTING GAME but it is actually MASHED BISCUIT BITS MIXED WITH WATER, WITH COCKCROAHES, LIZARD AND BIRD POOP T.T(Why didn't press Bold??!! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!) 2       (I forgotten *.* I'm sorry but there was A LOT OF CLASSES..) Three persons are 1 group, and two people will lift up the third person holding two big bottles of water and not making them drop, once drop startover. Then to the next path, the third person who is lifted up with drop the bottles and cover the eyes of the people lifting him up in front, and GUIDING him and not knocking over any cans on the floor. I was the second person at the back, putting my head between Johnathan's legs straight at his butt.(P.S. You butt seriously stinks, John) 5 Amber was slightly like The Human Centipede. It would tell you that hom many legs, heads and hands on the floor. Kinda like Twister.(Elbows and knees count as NO HANDS or NO LEGS)And you just get spread by mayo mixed with mustard along the way to the finish line. Last but not least, THE MOST DIRTIEST GAME SO FAR IN MY LIFE 5 Onyx came up with a soildier like game but then you have to transport the peanuts WITHOUT USING THEIR HANDS, MOUTH AND TOES<------(I know right.....) but using your NOSES, MOUTH AND HAIR ACCESSORIES(FOR GURLZ...) You must go over a table. Passing through strings attached to chairs acting like lasers, that you must avoid to touch. Along the way, the same, WATER GUNS SHOOTING in your face. And passing through the muddy tables , that you MUST use you BELLY and slide through the muddy tables. And running to the bowl and place down the peanuts. The peanuts you collect represents the points you get. BTW, you can go and get MOAR PEANUTS and do that whole Obstacle Course once more if the airhorn is not blown yet.
  The first session(Morning) winnerz were 5 Onyx(So ONYXPECTED, I liked their MOTO!) they will spend a whole year enjoying THEIR SNACKS ALL DAY LONG. The second session that we were in(Noon) winnerz were 4 Opal  and they are such LUCKY PEOPLE. 
  It was a VERY FUN day, and I had to admit. Getting drenched in water IS THE BEST WAY TO COOL OFF YOUR BODY. Having all that fun to end is not a very happy thing, but everything will ALWAYS COME TO AN END. So I have to cure this Miss-sick quickly, and MOVE ON WITH LIFE.
THX GUYZ FOR VISITING MY BLOG OVER 9000 TIMES! AND FOR THAT MEME, I SHALL MAKE A SPECIAL OVER 9000 EDITION TILL IT REACHES TO 10000 VIEWS, AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT THEME DAY, EVENTS DAY IS FULLY ANNUAL, SO I SHALL WAIT TO NEXT YEAR TO GET DRENCHED, WAIT, I DO IT EVERYDAY(BATHING.)BYE GUYZ ^O^








No comments:

Post a Comment