What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, May 13, 2012

SHARED HORROR STORIES~~~~(Events Day annoucement!)

  Hey guyz, and today as you see in the title, I WILL BE SHARING SOME SCARY TALES. The reason why I'm sharing Ghostly Tales is that, in English Class, we have to write a ghost story for our next coursework, and teacher share her own ghost story that was true and was happened on her friend.(Teachers never lie. Agree?) And then she wanted us to share some.(True paranormal activity-kind of story). 
  The most scariest story that got us to chills, was Tracy's story.(It was actually MADE-UP) It was called The Story of Baby Bernard. (WARNING: If you're watching this at night, BEWARE OF YOUR DREAMS if you have an excellent IMAGINATION.) The story is about a mother who killed her own daughter(or son I forgotten :3). She named her Baby Bernard. After a couple years, her husband was at work and she was at home doing the chores, when suddenly she heard a little girl singing to a nursery rhyme's rhythm. "Baby Bernard is 30 steps away....", that little girl cried. At first, the mother thought that it was just all in her head. Then came that voice again."Baby Bernard is 20 steps away....", she started to panic so she ran upstairs to hide and stay calm. And again to prove it was not in her head, the little girl was louder and louder." BABY BERNARD IS COMING UP THE STAIRS...", She was so scared she ran underneath her bed. She became more aggressive  by the second."BABY BERNARD IS OPENING THE DOOR....". The mother stayed quiet. Than the door was open and no one was there. "Baby Bernard is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.". 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
And the mother was dead that day, with her head attached to a doll, with HER HEAD REPLACED.
  We all were scared when Tracy said "Baby Bernard is 20 steps away...", because it meant like it was coming closer.(YOU DON'T SAY, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING BACKWARDS?!) And teacher was so frightened of this "TRUE" story and asked: "Is this True?"."No. Its fake obviously.""Okay, nevermind, anyone with a TRUE story. Sometimes for me, when there is completely no fan but aircon(I only turn on the aircon because I'm a cool kind of person, BUT still WARM-BLOODED.), and the door opens by itself, and then moves a little bit back by itself again. I don't really believe and care about that, so GHOST, YOU FAIL BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  For the Ghost Story writing, I plan on writing a story BASED on The Weeping Angles, and if you watch Doctor Who(A series of which the doctor solves the mystery of TERRIFYING YET SCARY CREATURES.) The Weeping Angles are one of the Top Scariest Monster charts of Doctor Who. Weeping means moving, and Angles doesn't really mean Angle, but Fallen Angles which are The Angles that seek evil revenge. I will let you see the whole video so that you will understand more.
  And another annoucement from my school is that Events Day is coming up his Saturday, and it is held in WaWaSan. This year is Telematch(GAMES THAT INVOLVE TEAMWORK) and its EVERYONE'S TURN to create their very on game. There is two patches. Morning and Afternoon. This event is join together with the other building, making it 25 classes. The classes that were chosen for the morning patch will stay in their tent and look after the people playing their games(The classes from the afternoon patch.) Then at the afternoon, we play their games, and they look after. 50/50 is FAIR GAME!!!! And the teachers counts as a group to create the game.(Not EVERY TEACHER is ALL WORK NO PLAY.)
  SO THAT IS IT FOR NOW AND I NOW I'M NOT POSTING THAT OFTEN NOW BUT I WILL DURING THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS.BYE:3

No comments:

Post a Comment