What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, February 5, 2012

CREEPY CIGARETTE / SCHOOL DRAMA?!!!!

  Hello, guyz and this could actually be the most EXCITING WEEKEND. First, my cousins came, 2, there is the EXTREME OPEN HOUSE AT MY HOUSE TOMMOROW(no post, MAYBE.....) 3. Im going to my fathers Annual Dinner with lots of AWESOME FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT THERE, WOHOO! 4. HTC is now back to normal and all the apps I downloaded is GONE, COMPLETELY. And the full history is now gone, too. So thats means all the videos and  pictures I have to make new ones now, download new apps.
  But yesterday, something CREEPY HAPPEN IN THE TOILET, when I came back from school, I took my bath, a couple hours later, I went to POOPED(embarrassing......), and I went to wash, I SAW THIS FREAKIN CREEPY CIGARETTE ON THE FLOOR????????!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS FREAKED OUT.LITERALLY. I went to tell my father and my sister about this. They suspect its from the workers last time(THEY ARE SO NOT GHOST.....)that came here and put beside the window, and the wind blew it down. First, I thought that it was a SMOKING GHOST.
  Yesterday, one thing also so dramatically happened. My school, only one of my classmate from lick hung went(I forget did I told you this, and I'm not going to mention names.) Sirius Scholar. And yesterday she was in a weird feeling. Jee Ernst AKA the Class Clown had his PANTS PULL DOWNED by Brian Lee(The other one, WITH THE "I"). We all LAUGHED LIKE HELL, She laughed to at the begining, then she started CRYING??!!! I have no idea why she suddenly cry, most of us thought that she laughed to tears(Sometimes I do that....), but she actually was REALLY ANGRY, and she SCOLDED JEE ERNST with bad words. Jee Ernst was also SUPER MAD after She scolded him. Brian was all in GUILT when all of us were silent while they were quarreling, AND TEACHER BRANDON was right there hearing them.And then we all go back to preparing our presentation on Physics. Did I mention that WE FINALLY SUCCESS OVER our Alexandra Graham Bell presentation. The winner was still Isaac Newton Group, for that group is actually the MOST CREATIVE because they did not follow all to the research.(ALL THE GROUPS: Alexandra Graham Bell(Phone), Isaac Newton(Gravity), Thomas Edison(They did not talk about the theory) and Archimedes(Eureka Can)).
SO NOW THATS OVER HAVE A N AWESOME WEEKEND LIKE IM HAVING NOW, BYE !!!!!
BONUS VIDEO:




  

No comments:

Post a Comment