What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, February 12, 2012

BLIND IN SECONDS..........

  Hi guyz, and I'm going to tell you an EPIC EXPERIENCE this week in school that I've encountered. During chemistry class in Thursday, Teacher Brandon showed us (A flammable powder which I forgotten) and (a green coloured powder which I also forgotten.....AWKWARD!!!) joined together when burning above the Bunsen Burner. But if the powder is flammable, then WHY PUT ABOVE A FLAMMING HOT BUNSEN BURNER THEN???!!!!! So Teacher Brandon lets us know why...... So we all were around the table We were doing our experiment at and Tr Brandon took a SMALL TINY SCOOP of the powder, and when the moment Teacher Brandon said: "Observe....", our eyes moved towardsly, and KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A HUGE STORMING BRIGHT FIRE WAS IN FRONT OF US, that made us totally blind in seconds, we could actually experience how it was to be blind in just seconds, all we could see is white, and then we could see again but its really hard because there is a big piece of black stuff(Don't know whats the black stuff, stared at light for a minute and there will be a black stuff shaped like the light, TRUE????!!!!!).
  ALL OF US WERE TOTALLY SHOCKED, we all SCREAMED!!! But we recovered after minutes.....
We BEGGED him to do it again so that we could take a video of it and put it up on Facebook or Youtube. So he did it again, I was so scared I ran to my locker and took(SCARED and EXCITED at the same time= EPIC!!!!) my lab goggles to PREPARE. The second time wasn't so EPIC because we all were ready because the first time WE ALL WERE SURPRISED, BIG TIME!!!!!!!!
  And more news, MY SWIMMING SKILLEZ GREW A LOT, because I was FAST, and I mean FAST!!!!!!! I raced my father and I told him to do his best, no win-giving, so apparently his STILL THE WINNER, OF COURSE, 13 year old against 46 year old, his arm is also WAY LONG than mine. But he said I was 4-5 SECONDS away from him, and when you see my father swim, well, HIS EPIC AT SWIMMING and his special is "The Dolphin", is going way beneath till his stomach touches the ground and do the dolphin all the way to the end. But we were competing free-style, because of his EPICNESS, seconds away from him is FAST!!! So HE SAID IF i IMPROVE MORE, I may be faster than him.
"Last time I wasnt so good at swimming, but now IM FAST LIKE HELLLLL *swims towards the end of the pool in seconds*


OK SO THATS IT FOR TODAY AND ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND I HOPE YOU GUYZ WILL HAVE AN EPIC WEEK, BYE!!!!!! $.$

No comments:

Post a Comment