What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, February 11, 2012

OPEN HOUSE OF EPICNESS!!!!

  Hi guyz and I really missed that EPIC WEEKEND, because my cousin are now back to Melaka and the open house was actually A VERY SUCCESS OPEN HOUSE and lots of people came, TOO BAD that our from childhood every holiday meet up friends(Uncle Harrison, Auntie Sharon, Chermaine, Keanue and Amanda cant come, so they have to come in the afternoon. There was 100+ people coming so I had to eat at 6:00 pm first. And I pretty much had fun with only my cousins and a few of the children there and my sisters FRIENDS. My sister said that most of them thought that I was FREAKIN CUTE, that made me really angry, but still, it IS a COMPLIMENT.
  Most of the games we played are electronics, like my HTC FLYER, my computer, my sister's IPad and my grandfather's Galaxy Tab??!!!!!(We use that to compete games with my HTC like Zombie Dash(A free and interesting free game, Available in Android Market NOW!!!!!(Announcer voice.....)) All of my sister's friends, only ONE GUY came, I don't want to say the name because it would be very EMBARRASSING, Kevin is also her friend, but he cannot make it, TOO BAD....... They were all in her room AWKWARDLY WAITING for some entertainment, so I have to come up with games, but she said that people her age DONT PLAY "KIDDY GAMES" ANYMORE. So the only thing that we played is just CARDS and NOTHING ELSE.
A quote by my sis:The Awkward moment when you cant entertain your friends during open house and you and your friends have nothing to do.
  Other than that, THE FOOD ARE AWESOME(Here comes the food chart again: EPIC FRIED CHICKEN+EPIC PIZZA+EPIC NUGGETS+EPIC FRIED PRAWNS+EPIC SATAY+EPIC SPAGHETTI + EPIC SPICY HOT SAMBA(MY FAVORITE!!!!)= DINNER OF EPICNESS!!!!!
  My cousins and some children that showed up played some board games(bored games: games that you played when you're feeling bored, GET IT???!!) like Monopoly and Twister.(THATS IT.....)
  And I need to say "Auntie" and "Uncle" till Im breathless that night because my house was pack, but during 9:00 p.m. it started raining and all of then came inside.
THAT NIGHT WASN'T SO EPIC LIKE HOW I EXAGGERATED BUT STILL I HAD FUN WITH MY COUSINS, BYE AND HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND! =3

1 comment:

  1. Boy, well written. Keep it up, I like to read n find it is very interesting. Cheers a brilliant boy.

    ReplyDelete