What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Friday, February 24, 2012

"The Torture Chamber"

  Hey guyz today Im going to tell you about my experience during TnT in school(Tattoos and Tofu),(not to confuse you with bombs if you haven't read my last post). TnT is a different kind of exercise, its not just those normal jumping jacks or running, or those easy and relaxing small warm-up. Its kinda like PUSH UPS, SIT UPS, STRETCHING ULTIMATELY(Fingers to Toes, Split while your head to the floor, friends sitting at your back when putting your head on the floor.), KING KONG PUSH UPS(Sound torturing to me...), FLUTTER KICKS(Google it and you will know why my bottom of my spine hurts A LOT!!!. TnT actually makes you BREATHLESS more than you can imagine. So I can say that every Wednesday, We have to face "The Torture Chamber"......
  Actually It was Coach Jason which was more torture, so We were LUCKY.(just lucky.....) Now we have Coach DD, which also torture. Some of the girls cannot take it and just needed to rest in Teacher Amy's office or because of Asmar. This as been making me FIT, and I like it but I still suffer through the TnT. I can now do real PUSH UPS, ^.^!!!!


More news about my school is that my Skills Enhancement -HIP HOP is EXTREMELY HARD and FAST, some of my friends there said it suck because its TOO HARD(True Story). So I practised a little every weekend. 


THATS IT FOR NOW SO I WILL WRITE ANOTHER POST TOMORROW AND I WILL SEE(not literally)YOU THEN, BYE FOR NOW #.#
BONUS VIDEO(ONE OF MY DANCE SONGS!!!):





No comments:

Post a Comment