What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, May 28, 2011

BOW DOWN TO THE NEW KING(SCOTTY MCCREERY)

OMG!!!!!! I've shouldn't post this earlier, (tears dropping down) See the last two American Idol post to know why I cried.AWW.... Who needs to see those post instead of this post?My idol and always will be because he is the American Idol.(Tired of seeing the word "he", instead of SCOTTY MCCREERY!)


I know Scotty-fans, because I am a fan of Scotty TOO!(actually I am a fan of Pia and Scotty but to bad that Pia gone home(shouldn't post this sentence last American Idol-post))I will download every song of Scotty(even if it sucked) to my IPod Nano(Don't know what else of things I have? Go to March 2011 at Blog Archive and find I in "IPod, IPhone and IPad" means the I in VIP)


SO GOODBYE AND THIS IS THE GONNA HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY BRYAN(STILL GOING FOR SCHOOL TUITION FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF HOLIDAYS)!

No comments:

Post a Comment