What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, May 21, 2011

HOT NEWS!

Hi everyone....... I got some extremely hot news today.

1.Tra-Exam Next WEEK!:Next week is the Tra-Exam for UPSR, How surprising?Now (this two days) I need to be hardworking to get more great marks than the previous exam( do not ask me what marks i got).
2.NEW car?: My mum just got a BRAND NEW ESTIMA! And now the car just put a CAMERA AND TV!
That car is like a "mini-crib".I need to say goodbye to the old INOVA(Two cars are Toyota brand, I think you know that by now....).
3.Sports Day Fun: We(me, mum and dad) did'nt actually had FUN fun(means lots of fun), "fun......"fun (just OK).My sister ONLY had FUN fun today at Sirius Scholar (this school is awesome-My sister) but her team did not win.....(for the angry birds plush toys)
SO THIS IS THE MOST HOT NEWS I CAN GIVE SO THIS IS GOODBYE TILL NEXT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment