What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, May 15, 2011

MISS-ICK.......

You know how it feels when it is the end of a full-relaxed, luxurious weekend, and the next thing you know you are in a busy, hardworking weekday? Well, I do.I get MISS-ICKs, I know what are you all thinking: What the heck is a Miss-ick? You see, If you cover the "ick" it spells "Miss" and the other half, it spells "sick", and thats the form of "Miss-ick"( I put the - to not make you all confuse)(Example: Missick)


Now, where was I.....(I was explaining what is Miss-ick from above) OH yes, I get Miss-icks every end of the weekends( and as you can say: Weekdays Eve) and I recently have SOME tears rolled down my cheeks at the end of Weekdays Eve, but down worry, its no be deal.( compare with real crying TOT with Miss-ick Tears T.T)


NOW I THINK YOU ALL NOW HOW IT FEELS NOW AND I THINK YOU HAVE MISS-ICKS TOO ONCE IN A WHILE SO GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment