What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mummy got TONSILLITIS!(Don't know what it is look it up in the internet.....)

Hey everybody!I forgot to tell you guys this but for the past week, my mum have been fearing the pain of TONSILLITIS!!!!! I was not feeling that well(not sick) because my mother was in the hospital.Three days later, she got out, and she still was in pain....... but hours went by, and she felt a little pain that time, and I relaxed....
But at Saturday, she had trouble breathing.... I was shocked!(but in the outside-relaxed) I tried to calm her down by telling her to breathe normally and to just relax. I on the TV for entertainment and that time was the American Idol Finale(Recap). She felt good and was not in trouble breathing. Till now, She was fine, but the other side of her throat is now pain.........


SO THIS IS WHAT I AM IN TO AND THERE IS THREE MORE DAYS TILL THE SCHOOL TUITION IS OVER AND I CAN REALLY DO SOME VACATION STUFF, GOODBYE FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment