What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everybody, I totally know today is Mother's Day and needed to post in my blog, but there is really nothing to talk about.We had fun in Tropicana Club today, first we had tennis class(the last two months my sister and I have been attending tennis classes every Sunday), and then we went to the Mother's Day Special Buffet. After that we had a bowling "fight"(competition) at the bowling rally in Tropicana Club.Our cousins came too because their father came to K.L. to work and it was Mother's Day so they decided to join us at the buffet and the bowling rally.
SO THIS IS GOODBYE AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MOM LIKE I DO, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment