What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Saturday, October 22, 2011

CHILDREN'S DAY XDDDDDDDDDDD

  The 'Big Bad Wolf Tale' will have to wait because this is much more important, ITS WAS CHILDREN'S DAY YESTERDAY, AND WE HAD A BLASTED-OFF TIME CELEBRATING. Yesterday, all of us brang our foods and(or)drinks like usual and the games we brought to play, I took my UNO card game, Game of Life Card version(didn't really play it) and my Spiderman Version Monopoly there. Some old teachers came and we performed our dance(http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2011/10/suju-generation-rocked-this-school.html)
for them. We played UNO more that day and especially UNO SPEED(Is addicting, I know, but I'm a NOOB at that game). Five of my friends and I played Monopoly(till half way because it became REALLY BORED), then we all sit around a circle and played "Pass the Word"(借龙 in Chinese Saying , but I don't really know if this is correct....) is like whenever someone says a word like 英明 (SMART in English saying) the next player has to saying something like 明俊(my chinese name), and then the next player must say (俊杰 a guy's name) and then it just goes on and on, the person who doesn't say it in 10 seconds must drink two cups with apple juice and orange juice mix together(the first cup is for first girl to drink first, and then the second cup for the first boy to drink first, then the second girl will drink the second cup that the first boy drank, and then the second boy will have to drink the first cup that is drank by the first girl, then the rest they have to either choose the first or second cup). The person who help other people must also drink the cup because THAT IS JUST CHEATING. I helped Sing Zhe so I NEED TO DRINK but luckily I was the first boy.


  The second game, was almost the same as the first one. It was "Spin the Bottle-Truth or Dare", here's who it works, first anyone of us spin the bottle, and the bottle cap which facing that person will be ask Truth or Dare. Actually I kinda felt bored after awhile because it was the same exact thing.Truth- If you choose Truth, they will just ask you who do you like, do you think he/she is handsome/beautiful and other stuff like that. Dare- If you choose Dare all you have to do is(If you are a boy) hug a girl or(If you are a girl) hug a boy.Soon, I felt really bored, I decide to quit the game. It was same like the first, if you don't say/do it in 10 seconds, you will need to drink the two cups with "Apple-Orange Juice", it wasn't that disgusting drinking it and it actually tasted good.


  After all of that, we had a great time, I was expecting much more fun than this. Now that its over, I will NEVER have Children's Day again(because I'm 13 next year, DUHHHHH!!!). I will really miss Soon Jin Quan because today he is going back to his hometown and STAYING THERE FOREVER which means he is not coming back. He was actually at our crew but now he MUST quit because of this. We will always keep in touch(through the internet or Facebook). He might come during the farewell concert and see our performance or maybe good enough to JOIN US.


I GUESS THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY AND I GOT TONS OF THINGS TO SAY AND PERFECTLY THIS WHOLE WEEK IS A SCHOOL HOLIDAY SO NOW I CAN POST THIS BLOG DAILY AND SHARE MORE STUFF WITH YOU GUYZ, ALRIGHT THEN SO REMEMBER TO COME BY HERE AGAIN TOMORROW FOR THE "BIG BAD WOLF"(Just to let you know that I am not spoofing a scary story for Halloween, Thank You) TALE EVER SPOKE, BYE*O^

No comments:

Post a Comment