What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Sunday, October 16, 2011

The SuJu Generation ROCKED this School Carnival!!!!!

Hi guyz, my dance crew get to perform this morning, because its FREAKIN SCHOOL CARNIVAL. I found out that our group finally got a cool name, (The SuJu Generation).At first, I was like:" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". But then I realize that "SuJu" means Super Junior who sings Mr Simple, and "Generation" means Girl Generation who sings Hoot. Tze Ping bought two types of jackets for us, "I am the BOSS" and a FLAME-STYLE Jacket.I wore the flame-style one. When we got there we need to sell food like every year, but this year is different we still need to perform on stage, so that our family can se our progress and entertain people. There was this voting contest, that if you vote for your favorite group you can dance one more time. Our group danced 3 TIMES. You might think that our group is the best but the highest number of performances was 6 TIMES. At first we were OK, so we got 50+ votes. The second time we performed we were WAY BETTER. And we got 70+ VOTES, The third was GREAT because we remember the dance very well(because we dance a lot of times ), and we got all the confidence we need(70+ votes duh....).Most of the time there was we dancing.


The girl danced Hoot first(like I said before) and then we came out to dance Mr Simple.
Part 1:
Part 2:





My FREAKIN FIRST TIME TO UPLOAD A VIDEO TO YOUTUBE XDDDDDD!!! Show support by subscribing to me http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able.


THIS WAS A LOT OF HARDWORK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OUR DANCE, COME BACK NEXT WEEK TO NOW THE STORY OF THE BIG BAD WOLF(WARNING: NOT A RED RIDING HOOD TALE) LAST SUNDAY.BYEXD 
 The whole crew:




No comments:

Post a Comment