What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Thursday, October 27, 2011

♥EPIC REAL STEEL MOVIE♥

  Yesterday, my sister and I watched Real Steel at Subang Parade's MBO Cineplex. How about my parents? They were suppose to watch a Cantonese fighting movie. But the tickets were all sold out and they end up watching a Korean Alien/Monster movie. REAL STEEL wasn't JUST AWESOME, IT WAS EPIC, REAL EPIC.
Bar Chart:


OK___GOOD______VERY GOOD_______EXCELLENT_________AWESOME_____________EPIC


  If you don't know the Real Steel Movie(WHAT THE HELL IS REAL STEEL?),here is some information and I support you to watch this movie. Real Steel- A former boxer named Charlie Kenton(Hugh Jackman), was a top contender No.2 in the whole world. But years changed and as the fight game changes too. 2,000 pound robots now fighting in the ring instead of humans. But Charlie gets one last shot at a comeback. And teams up with his long lost son, Max Kenton(Dakota Goyo), and finds an old training-bot for other robots to practice on at the junk yard.Training the robot to become the most powerful robot in the world.
Trailer:
Teaser:
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE MOVIE AND GOOD BYE BECAUSE I GOT MORE STUFF TO DO, BYE $b$

No comments:

Post a Comment