What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, October 10, 2011

HELLA EPIC DANCE CREW!!!!!

  Hi, guyz and today I will expose what I've been so hardworking on. I'M IN A DANCE CREW WITH MY CLASSMATES. I get to perform on stage with all of my buds(not all of them and I am NOT talking about butts). Every year, the Standard 6 students get to go on stage and perform ANYTHING during the Farewell concert. My class have 2 groups, the first group is the K-POP DANCE that I am in. The second group is singing the song "Don't stop believing" which I am in TOO. Ya, thats right I am in TWO GROUPS which is A LOT OF HARD WORK. The whole week(some days), we stay back at school to practise the dance moves.
    (The first crew)But, the choreographer was two girls(Chong Tze Ping and Cheryl Tee) teaching the thirteen of us.(Chong Sing Zhe, Lai Chee Seng, Yong Chen Jia, Sarah Kang, Yan Jing Wei, Lin Shao Hwa, Chin Kar Yan, Soon Jin Quan, Daniel Seen, Yap Shon Sen,Lim Yung Jin, Looi Chze Chong, Me).(The second crew)Jason's group have lots of people at first, but who knew they quit because they did not want to sing or they don't recognize the song. But, I told Jason to invite more people and he did it, now he has a total 9 PEOPLE(including me). On Friday, it's time to let the teachers see our performance on stage. Some sucked(no offence), some rocked(THUMBS UP*O*) AND THEN ITS OUR TURN. A lot of us were panicking because it was our first time DANCING ON STAGE, the girls were first and they danced the Korean song "Hoot", they said that the volume was too low but Jason's group said it was LOUD(I don't really want to tell you how they dance so just watch the mv:


Then it was the 9 boys 4 girls, but when we turned our back facing the audience, the song started, and we haven't arranged our places, so the show must go on, we just started dancing don't care about our places, and we were too close together we just bumped into each other. (EARLIER) the part when we stopped, Tze Ping told us that we need to EITHER SHUFFLE OR MOONWALK. But on stage, only Daniel, Chze Chong and Shon Sen were there and Daniel pulled up his NEW STUNT which almost failed. On the other hand, teacher said that Jason's group was a total mess, the quality was too bad, their voice are too soft, and the number of people are too little. So now Jason must change everything to perfection. So next week, teachers will start picking the classes to perform on stage. First, they have perform during Family Day, then they will perform  the real stage during Farewell concert. So starting next week , we have to work hard, and not get eliminated.
By the way, we use the song, Mr Simple by Super Junior(is quit awesome):
 SO NOW I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE WEEKEND AND WISH ME LUCK ON THE DANCE PIECE!!!!!@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment