What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

  Hey guyz,the fruit that I was talking about yesterday was an "APPLE" and you know what that means, it MUST be about STEVE JOBS.I know it is has been a while since he passed away, BUT IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TALK ABOUT HIM.Steve Jobs is like THE FATHER OF ALL APPLE PRODUCTS.(His invention has brought HAPPINESS and JOY http://blmjrocks.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-in-ipod-iphone-and-ipad-means-i-in.html) It was a tragic that Steve died of cancer THAT FAST. If you know who is iJustine(in Youtube) she always reviews Apple products, and then she made a VERY SAD VIDEO about Steve Jobs(most of it is just a SAD MUSIC and taping every Apple product she has.Take a look:
iJustine's sad video of Steve Jobs after tragic death:
Steve Jobs made our lives MORE EASIER and MORE RELAXING. He made our grin BIGGER THAN USUAL. He is like the SECOND GOD. First he invented the IPod Shuffle for listening to music so that we can relax and push all the stress away. Then he invented IPod Nano so we can watch(music videos,podcasts and movies) while listening to music. Later, he invented IPod touch so that they can watch, listen and this time, you can download apps. And the downloading app routine begins, and Steve Jobs invented IPhone 1,2,3,4(upgrading, upgrading, upgrading) to call people(even using Facetime), listen to music using iPod mode and (much, much, much more things). Then he invented the IPad 1 (the iPhone only bigger and without the calling people and camera part)and later the iPad 2(now it is the official BIG IPHONE). We all miss him so much even Facebook, MySpace and especially Twitter is all around taking about Steve Jobs(that time).If you know who is smosh, and had gone to their website, you may know that their website has recently post 


20 Best Twitter Tributes To Steve Jobs

(http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/20-best-twitter-tributes-steve-jobs).

SO THIS IS ALL THAT I CAN SAY FOR TODAY I AM GOING OFF TO READ SOME BOOKS(BIG BAD WOLF)AND NEWSPAPERS(WHO SAYS THAT HOLIDAYS CAN'T BE READ BOOKS-FREE!) BYE BYE @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment