What about me?

My photo
I'm just a teenager with game problems and I'm creating the blog of my life. Not only that, I got tons of cool things to share and JUST WANT TO TELL YOU STUFF.Please support me by reading my posts, for I put in effort and try to improve my content and overall language progressively, post by post. :) YOUTUBE:http://www.youtube.com/user/Garfield1234able FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.l.jun?ref=tn_tnmn

Monday, October 24, 2011

ORGANIC FARM Lunches Are MUCH DELICIOUS!!!!!!

  Hey guyz, yesterday I forgot to tell you that I went to the organic farm yesterday morning. We were VERY late and when we were there they were plucking potatoes. But by then, they all will be plucking ALL of the potatoes(大蕃薯in Chinese saying, thats what my annoying friends call me ) out already. I wanted to volunteer but the leader said its time to move on to the next activity. We walked all the way to the resting place to hear some facts and learn how to do Enzyme(a cough, flu,sore throat syrup/medicine). When we got there, we drank this DELICIOUS sugar cane drink that MADE MY DAY!!!!!!(not really)Then we sat down, and learned how to make enzyme. The leader said that you don't need to waste your money buying those "chemical medicines" given by those "money-eating doctors" and eat those medicines lots of time, while instead you buy these enzymes that you eat one time and you will be cured. The Enzyme needs Wild Ginger and the Wild Ginger is SUPER HARD to get. Keeping that medicine will take HALF A YEAR till it is ready to eat, means that ITS A LOT OF HARDWORK doing the enzyme.
  After all of that, we eat our 100% VEGETARIAN-STYLE ORGANIC LUNCH. I thought that it wasn't really delicious because IT'S JUST BORING LITTLE VEGETARIAN FOOD. But when I tasted it, it was AS DELICIOUS AS HEAVEN!!!!!!(ORGANIC SPAGHETTI+VEGETABLE-LASAGNA+WILD GINGER(CAN BE ABLE TO EAT)+SWEET CORN(USUAL)+STEAM PULUT(Hot steamy rice with peanuts and corn in it, DELICIOUS HUH?)=HHHEEEEAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!)

  I had a fun day(mostly involves food...) yesterday during the Organic Farm, and I hope I can go there again(and eat that delicious Steam Pulut).

THIS IS ALL FOR NOW AS YOU CAN SEE, I UPDATED MY BLOG(JUST FOR THIS WEEK TO SEE THE PROGRESS) AND I HOPE YOU GUYZ LIKE IT, TOMORROW I WILL BE POSTING AGAIN AND ITS PRETTY MUCH INVOLVES A FRUIT(NOT ANNOYING ORANGE), SO GO BYE XP

No comments:

Post a Comment